Lenovo A889 is an awesome decent quality Android Smartphone which brings with 6.0 inches TFT touchscreen display powered by 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor along with 2 GB RAM and the device runs on Android V 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) OS. If you are an owner of this Smartphone and seeking to root it,you can follow given guide lines easily to achieve your goal.
Advantages of rooting Lenovo A889
- Free to modify the theme.
- Installing applications on the memory card
- Remove the native app (bloatware) useless and unneeded.
- To make batteries more efficient and durable.
- Performance android lighter and speeding.
- The internal memory is so much more relieved
- Processor improved overall performance.
- Android Custom ROM make the look more cool and unique.
Disadvantages root Lenovo A889
- The warranty will be lost.
- Vulnerable to viruses.Anyway, This problem can be overcome by installing trusted antivirus application that can be found in the Google Play Store
1) Take a whole backup of your personal data on your Lenovo A889. Make it by using an appropriate app like Titanium Backup
2)Make sure that your smartphone has at least 50-60% of battery backup in it as the rooting process is a time-consuming one.
3)Enable “Unknown Sources” by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources. Anyway, if you need to install 3rd party apps on your Lenovo A889 then you should enable Unknown source.
4) Deactivate Anti-virus programs on your Lenovo A889 Device, if something is running.
ROOT LENOVO A889 USING TOWELROOT.APK:
- Download and install TowelRoot.Apk to your Lenovo A889
just find the tool in download tools requirement below.
- After installation has completed, then open the TowelRoot application.
- Then tap on make it ra1n.
- Wait for a while the rooting process will take some time until finished.
- Congratulation your device is successfully rooted.
Now,you check root status using by Root Checker.Anyway,you have successfully rooted android device,so you can gain many benefits through the rooted Android device.