Lenovo A830 is a price worthy android smartphone which brings with 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display powered by 1.2 GHz Quad-core processor along with 1 GB RAM and the device runs on Android V 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean) OS.
If you are an owner of Lenovo A830 smartphone and as well as hoping for the best way to root it safely, then these guidelines will help you to root Lenovo A830 smartphone effectively than any other rooting tools.You can easily root your Lenovo A830 smartphone via this rooting methods.
Rooting your Lenovo A830 smartphone will void your device warranty, it is nature of most manufacturers and careers who they do not hope further developments on your Smart Device by users. Anyway, you won’t be able to claim it until you unroot your device. So, think well about it before rooting on your device.
2) Make sure that your Lenovo A830 smartphone has at least 50-60% of battery charged.
4) Enable the USB Debugging Mode in your smartphone by following this path as below,
Settings ->Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you can’t see the developer options in Settings, enable it by using this path as below,
Settings -> About Phone (tap on the Build Number for 5-7 times to enable it).
4) Download Lenovo A830USB driver and install it on your computer. By doing this, you will be able to connect your smartphone to the computer by using the USB Cable.However,KingoRoot can download and install required Drivers automatically so this step is optional.
After you have finished all these steps as above, you can move to the rooting tutorial given below.
ROOT Lenovo A830 ANDROID SMARTPHONE:
1) Download Kingoroot for windows (PC Version) & install it on your PC. After installation has finished, launch the KingoRoot window Version.
2) Connect your Lenovo A830 smartphone to the computer through the USB data cable. Otherwise, If you haven’t already installed the USB driver for your device properly when KingoRoot will automatically download the required USB drivers and install it safely and correctly.
3) After the installation of USB drivers, you will get the following message as Lenovo A830Normal Mode. Root Status: No. At this stage, you should click on the “Root” button to start the rooting process.
4) Kingo Root will take several minutes to finish the rooting process. After it has finished, you will get the message as“Root Succeeded.”
Now you have finished all steps and gained a rooted android device. It means that you are successfully finished rooting Lenovo A830 smartphone. To confirm, install Root Checker on your device and confirm your device’s root privileges easily.
If root for Lenovo A830will be failed, then please try it multiple times because there are several scripts integrated into the root apk & only runs one at a time. So please try it a few times to run different scripts.
WHY DO YOU WANT ROOT YOUR Lenovo A830
SAVE BATTERY LIFE
Most Lenovo A830 users complain that their new Note8 can’t keep through a day without charge before bedtime.Battery of the Lenovo A830 is always occurred this problems.But this problem,Lenovo A830’s user can solve easily using some battery saving software.However,you need rooted Lenovo A830 before use this Battery saving App to expanded battery life has Lenovo A830.
Most software pre-installed(Bloatware) come in your device are basically which are useless and user drive to uninstall them.But user can’t remove them directly without enter the Administrative system. Rooting is an effective and efficient way to remove bloatware. Once you have rooted your phone, you have a better chance at removing bloatware while enhancing speed and battery life of your device.Read More-Why Remove Bloatware and Advantages it
Ads are not always evil. Each time when you browse the websites or open an app on your phone, the ads may pop up. Ads are long termly blessing us to find big opportunities. However,if you have little time to make sudden works when you can block the ads temporary to accelerate your working. To remove or block ads need a rooted phone.Read More- Why Root Your Android Device