HTC Desire Z is a price worthy Android Smartphone which brings you a 3.7 inches IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen Display powered by 1.2 GHz Dual-core processor along with 512 MB RAM and the device runs on Android V 2.3 (Gingerbread) OS.
If you are an owner of HTC Desire Z smartphone and hoping to root this device, you are on the right page as I have given a tutorial to root HTC Desire Z smartphone here.
Rooting your HTC Desire Z smartphone will void your device warranty, it is nature of most manufacturers and careers who they do not hope further developments on your Smart Device by users. Anyway, you won’t be able to claim it until you unroot your device. So, think well about it before rooting on your device.
1) Take a complete backup of your HTC Desire Z. So, take it by using an appropriate app like Titanium Backup or Appropiate other Backup App
2) Make sure that your HTC Desire Z smartphone has at least 50-60% of battery charged.
4) Enable the USB Debugging Mode in your HTC Desire Z smartphone by following path as below,
Settings ->Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you can’t see the developer options in Settings, enable it by using this path as below,
Settings -> About Phone (tap on the Build Number for 5-7 times to enable it).
4) Download HTC Desire Z USB driver and install it on your computer. By doing this, you will be able to connect your smartphone to the computer by using the USB Cable.
After you have finished all these steps as above, you can move to the rooting tutorial given as below.
ROOT HTC Desire Z ANDROID SMARTPHONE:
1) Download Kingoroot PC Version & install it on your PC. After installation has finished, launch the KingoRoot PC Version.
If seeing “Install Blocked” prompt, you should
1. Click “Settings” and check “Unknown Sources” in “Security” section;
2. Press back and find “Downloads” app;
3. Click “KingoRoot.apk” to install it without interuption this time.
2) Connect your HTC Desire Z smartphone to the computer through the USB data cable. Otherwise, If you haven’t already installed the USB driver for your device properly when KingoRoot PC will automatically download the required USB drivers and install it safely and correctly.
3) After has installed the USB drivers, you will get the following message as HTC Desire Z Normal Mode. Root Status: No. At this stage, you should click on the “Root” button to start the rooting process.
4) Kingo Root will take several minutes to finish the rooting process. After it has finished, you will get the message as“Root Succeeded.”
Now you have finished all steps and gained a rooted android device. It means that you are successfully finished rooting HTC Desire Z smartphone. To confirm, install Root Checker on your device and confirm your device’s root privileges easily.
If root for HTC Desire Z will be failed, then please try it multiple times because there are several scripts integrated into the root apk & only runs one at a time. So please try it a few times to run different scripts.
After you have finished the rooting process,you have root access which it means that you can access into administrative system as real administrator.First you should install any of Superuser App to further Management for your Android Devices.
There are tons of writings on the internet that speaks how to Root Android, but it is still hard to find explanations on Root management and Root management tools. Anyway, when it comes to Root management, you would always be heard of Superuser apps, and you might not know what exactly these Apps do for you! No more confusions, this article will solve all your doubts and confusions in just 5 minutes, keep on reading.
WHAT IS ROOT MANAGEMENT?
Once you have successfully rooted your Android device, you should have great control over your giant root permissions. Unless you have a Root managing app on your device, the Root permissions are never accessible for the required Apps. This is where the SuperSU and Superuser App comes in.Read More