HTC Desire HD is a price worthy android smartphone which comes with 4.3 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display powered by 1.0 GHz Quad-core processor along with 768 MB RAM and the device runs on Android V 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) operating system.If you are an owner of HTC Desire HD smartphone and as well as hoping for the best way to root it safely, then these guidelines will help you to root HTC Desire HD smartphone effectively than any other rooting tools.
You can easily root your HTC Desire HD smartphone via this rooting methods.
Rooting your HTC Desire HD smartphone will void your device warranty, it is nature of most manufacturers and careers who they do not hope further developments on your Smart Device by users. Anyway, you won’t be able to claim it until you unroot your device. So, think well about it before rooting on your device.
1) Take complete backup on your HTC Desire HD. So, take it by using an appropriate app like Titanium Backup or Appropiate other Backup App
2) Make sure that your HTC Desire HD smartphone has at least 50-60% of battery charged.
4) Enable the USB Debugging Mode in your smartphone by following this path as below,
Settings ->Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you can’t see the developer options in Settings, enable it by using this path as below,
Settings -> About Phone (tap on the Build Number for 5-7 times to enable it).
4) Download HTC Desire HD USB driver and install it on your computer. By doing this, you will be able to connect your smartphone to the computer by using the USB Cable.
After you have finished all these steps as above, you can move to the rooting tutorial given as below.
ROOT HTC Desire HD ANDROID SMARTPHONE:
1) Download Kingoroot for windows (PC Version) & install it on your PC. After installation has finished, launch the KingoRoot window Version.
2) Connect your HTC Desire HD smartphone to the computer through the USB data cable. Otherwise, If you haven’t already installed the USB driver for your device properly when KingoRoot will automatically download the required USB drivers and install it safely and correctly.
3) After the installation of USB drivers, you will get the following message as HTC Desire HD Normal Mode. Root Status: No. At this stage, you should click on the “Root” button to start the rooting process.
4) Kingo Root will take several minutes to finish the rooting process. After it has finished, you will get the message as“Root Succeeded.”
Now you have finished all steps and gained a rooted android device. It means that you are successfully finished rooting HTC Desire HD smartphone. To confirm, install Root Checker on your device and confirm your device’s root privileges easily.
If root for HTC Desire HD will be failed, then please try it multiple times because there are several scripts integrated in the root apk & only runs one at a time. So please try it a few times to run different scripts.