Google Nexus 10 is a good quality Tablet which brings with 10.1 inches Super PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen display powered by 1.7 GHz Dual-core processor along with 2 GB RAM and the device runs on Android V 5.1 (Lollipop) OS.
If you are an owner of this smartphone and hoping for a way to root it, yes, of course, I have given a step by step guidelines to root Google Nexus 10 here.you can root Google Nexus 10 smartphone as well as get the ability to custom-built Android applications, custom-made recoveries (TWRP or CWM recovery), install custom ROM firmware’s, etc.
Rooting, your Google Nexus 10 will void its warranty. if you need to claim it when you should unroot your device again. So, think well about rooting before proceeding with the rooting procedure.
1) To take an all backup of your personal data on your smartphone. So, take it using appropriate apps.
2)Make sure that your smartphone has at least 50-60% of battery backup in it as the rooting process is a time consuming one.
3)Enable “Unknown Sources” by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources. Anyway, if you need install 3rd party apps on your device when you should enable Unknown source.
If you are unavailable to see the developer options in Settings, enable it as this path: Settings -> About Phone (tap on the Build Number for 5-7 times to enable it).
5) Download Google Nexus 10 USB Driver and install it on your computer.
After you have finished all above preliminary tasks, you can move to the rooting process given as below.
TUTORIAL TO ROOT Google Nexus 10 USING IROOT:
1) Download iRoot (formerly vRoot) & install on your computer. Once you have done, launch to iRoot on your PC.
2) Connect your Mobile to the PC using the USB cable. If you have already installed the USB driver for your device properly, then iRoot can identify your device.
3) Click on the green “Root” button to start the rooting process. Once the rooting process gets finished, your device will automatically reboot several minutes.
4) Finally, you should click the “Complete” button and unplug your smartphone.
Anyway, you have successfully finished rooting Google Nexus 10 smartphone with an iRoot One-Click Rooting tool. To confirm the rooting states, you can install Root Checker for Android on your device and confirm your device’s root privileges.