Alcatel Idol X is a price worthy android smartphone which comes with 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display powered by 1.5 GHz Quad-core processor along with 2 GB RAM and the device runs on Android V 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean) OS.If you are an owner of Alcatel Idol X smartphone and as well as hoping for the best way to root it safely, then these guidelines will help you to root Alcatel Idol X smartphone effectively than any other rooting tools.You can easily root your Alcatel Idol X smartphone via this rooting methods.
Rooting your Alcatel Idol X smartphone will void your device warranty, it is nature of most manufacturers and careers who they do not hope further developments on your Smart Device by users. Anyway, you won’t be able to claim it until you unroot your device. So, think well about it before rooting on your device.
1) Take a complete backup on your Alcatel Idol X . So, take it by using an appropriate app like Titanium Backup or Appropriate other Backup App
2) Make sure that your Alcatel Idol X smartphone has at least 50-60% of battery charged.
4) Enable the USB Debugging Mode in your smartphone by following this path as below,
Settings ->Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you can’t see the developer options in Settings, enable it by using this path as below,
Settings -> About Phone (tap on the Build Number for 5-7 times to enable it).
4) Download Alcatel Idol X USB driver and install it on your computer. By doing this, you will be able to connect your smartphone to the computer by using the USB Cable.However,KingoRoot can download and install required Drivers automatically so this step is optional.
After you have finished all these steps as above, you can move to the rooting tutorial given below.
ROOT Alcatel Idol X ANDROID SMARTPHONE:
1) Download Kingoroot for windows (PC Version) & install it on your PC. After installation has finished, launch the KingoRoot window Version.
2) Connect your Alcatel Idol X smartphone to the computer through the USB data cable. Otherwise, If you haven’t already installed the USB driver for your device properly when KingoRoot will automatically download the required USB drivers and install it safely and correctly.
3) After the installation of USB drivers, you will get the following message as Alcatel Idol X Normal Mode. Root Status: No. At this stage, you should click on the “Root” button to start the rooting process.
4) Kingo Root will take several minutes to finish the rooting process. After it has finished, you will get the message as“Root Succeeded.”
Now you have finished all steps and gained a rooted android device. It means that you are successfully finished rooting Alcatel Idol X smartphone. To confirm, install Root Checker on your device and confirm your device’s root privileges easily.
If root for Alcatel Idol X will be failed, then please try it multiple times because there are several scripts integrated into the root apk & only runs one at a time. So please try it a few times to run different scripts.