Oppo R1 is a good quality Smartphone which brings with 5.0 inches Super PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen display powered by 1.3 GHz Quad-core processor along with 1 GB RAM and the device runs on Android V 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean) OS.
If you are an owner of Oppo R1 and hoping to root it, you are in the huge place with real guidelines.You can follow this instruction to achieve your goal easily.
PREREQUISITES FOR BEST METHOD TO ROOT OPPP R1
1) To take an all backup of your personal data on your Xiaomi Mi A1 smartphone. So, take it using appropriate apps.
2)Make sure that your Oppo R1 has at least 50-60% of battery backup in it as the rooting process is a time consuming one.
3)Enable “Unknown Sources” by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources. Anyway, if you need install 3rd party apps on your device when you should enable Unknown source.
If you are unavailable to see the developer options in Settings of the Oppo R1, enable it as this path: Settings -> About Phone (tap on the Build Number for 5-7 times to enable it).
5) Download Oppo R1 USB Driver and install it on your computer.
After you have finished all above preliminary tasks, you can move to the rooting process given as below.
TUTORIAL TO ROOT OPPP R1 USING IROOT
1) Download iRoot (formerly vRoot) & install on your computer. Once you have done, launch to iRoot on your PC.
2) Connect your Mobile to the PC using the USB cable. If you have already installed the USB driver for your device properly, then iRoot can identify your device.
3) Click on the green “Root” button to start the rooting process. Once the rooting process gets finished, your device will automatically reboot several minutes.
4) Finally, you should click the “Complete” button and unplug your smartphone.
Anyway, you have successfully finished rooting Oppo R1 smartphone with an iRoot One-Click Rooting tool. To confirm the rooting states, you can install Root Checker for Android on your device and confirm your device’s root privileges.
After rooting you will have administrative rights on your Android Device so you can do anything as a real Administrator.If you like to give latest look for your Android when you can install Android nougat or Android Oreo Custom ROM to your Android Device.
Read More-Google Android 8.0 Oreo: How To Upgrade Older Android Device?