you can root Archos 50 Platinum smartphone as well as get the ability to custom-built Android applications, custom-made recoveries (TWRP or CWM recovery), install custom ROM firmware’s, etc.
WARNING: Rooting, your Archos 50 Platinum will void its warranty. if you need to claim it when you should unroot your device again. So, think well about rooting before proceeding with the rooting procedure.
1) To take an all backup of your personal data on your smartphone. So, take it using appropriate apps.
2)Make sure that your smartphone has at least 50-60% of battery backup in it as the rooting process is a time consuming one.
3)Enable “Unknown Sources” by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources. Anyway, if you need install 3rd party apps on your device when you should enable Unknown source.
4)Deactivate antivirus applications on your smartphone
ROOT Archos 50 Platinum ANDROID SMARTPHONE
- Download the most recent form of Framaroot from this Website (I prescribe the most recent rendition).
- Install the downloaded APK document on your Android device.
- Start the application, and in the event that at least one endeavour accessible in the application can possibly root your framework, they will have appeared on the screen.
- You ought to see a menu on the screen that gives you a chance to choose whether you need to introduce Superuser or SuperSU (you can pick the one, both works fine) all things considered, or unroot a gadget that is as of now established.
- Tap any of the accessible and prepared endeavours to take a stab at rooting your device with it. You will get a message telling you whether rooting was fruitful or not. On the off chance that it fizzled, attempt one of the other accessible adventures.
- Once you get the provoke that your gadget was effectively rooted, basically reboot the gadget and appreciate.
you can check root privileges on your smartphone by using the Root Checker app.
If you have any issues about this rooting procedure, Please, put it in the comment section.Thanks