- Take a complete backup of your personal data on HTC Sensation 4G Smartphone. This step is for safety purpose. You can get all backup easily by using an appropriate Backup App.
- Download Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge USB driver & install them on your PC.
- Enable “Developer Options” on your Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge device as Settings -> About Phone -> Build Number (tap on it for 7 times). After finished it, enable USB debugging mode by using this path: Settings -> Developer Options -> USB Debugging.
- Device Battery charge require at least 50-60%
Once you have finished all these prerequisites, you can move to the rooting tutorial given below,
Tutorial To Flash TWRP Recovery & Root Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge:
Switch off your smartphone and boot into the Bootloader Mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down, Power and Home buttons simultaneously.
After your device has booted into the download mode, connect it to your computer using the USB cable. If you have installed the USB drivers of Galaxy J3 on your computer correctly, Odin can automatically identify your Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge device. So you will see an “Added” message in its Logs. Also, the ID:COM will change to “Blue” colour.
Click on the “AP” button in Odin window as well as select the twrp-22.214.171.124-j2lte.img.tar file.
Click on the “Start” button to launch the flashing process. This step needs several minutes to complete it. After Finished the flashing process, you can see a message as “PASS” in the Odin. Your device will also reboot.
Unplug your smartphone from the PC.
That’s enough. Now, you have successfully finished flashing with TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge smartphone. You should find how to root your device.Don’t worry, this article will provide the rooting path for you.
Root Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge:
Download SuperSU & save it on your PC. After you have done it, connect your smartphone to PC using USB cable.Transfer the SuperSU file to Smart Device’s internal memory. After you have successfully transferred the file, unplug your Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge device from the PC.
Boot your device into the TWRP recovery by pressing and holding the Volume Up, Power and Home Buttons at the same time.
3) After your device has booted into the TWRP recovery mode, click on “Install” & select the SuperSU file on your device’s internal memory to launch the flashing process.
4) After your device has finished the flashing process, reboot your smartphone.
That’s enough. Now you have successfully completed root Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge Android smartphone. To confirm the root privileges of your smartphone, use the Root Checker for Android app.